First Intervention Line Rescue Team is available to provide support, equipment and expertise to any service or organisation requiring our services in Essex, London and Kent.
Call 01375 676779 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our team members are trained experts in technical line rescue ranging and can also offer medical and first aid support to the emergency services. The team specialise in inaccessible, difficult confined space rescues by rope access methods to reach and recover casualties who are in difficulty.
Line Rescue Team.
Our team can assist your company in the following:
- Line rescue team to suit any size project
- Provision of Professional Rescue staff
- Technical Rope Rescue Services
- First Responder Emergency Aid
- Trauma and Incident Management
- Confined Space Entry Management and Supervision
First Intervention Team is recognised by numerous awarding bodies and currently hold ISO 9001 in Quality Management, ISO 14001 in Environmental Management System and BS OHAS 18001 in Occupational Health and Safety.
See Rescue Services menu.