First Intervention can service and maintain all aspects of health and safety equipment at our fully equipped tech-lab in Coryton, Essex.
We have fully accredited Honeywell and Scott Safety technicians so you can rest assured your equipment is being maintained to the highest standard.
First Intervention also offer breathing mask ‘Face Fits’ and are ‘fit2fit’ accredited testing to meet your needs.
Our face fit service can be carried out from our fully equipped test centre in Coryton, Essex or remotely at your premises.
We can offer replacement units, whether it be breathing apparatus or gas detection equipment, during service or repair to ensure you do not have any “site down time”. We can also operate on a 24/7 basis to meet your shift patterns and operational requirements.
Face Fit Testing
Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire safety management.
- Control of highly flammable substances.
- Fire hazards and ignition sources.
- Means of escape.
- Electrical safety, plant and processes.
- Fire warning – detection systems and maintenance.
- Portable fire fighting equipment and maintenance.
- Fixed fire fighting installations and maintenance.
- Facilities and access for the fire service.
- Emergency lighting installations and maintenance.
- Fire doors, shutters and glazing.
- Planning, training and instruction in fire safety.
- Fire safety signs and symbols.
- Arson prevention and security.
Fire Fighting Equipment
- Water and Foam – every 5 years
- Powder – every 5 years
- Sealed Powder – every 10 years
- CO2 – every 5 years
- CO2 extinguishers are required to be overhauled once every 10 years
- BAFE approved to BS EN3 requirements
- Kite marked
- Come with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
Fire Extinguisher Maintenance & Signs
Safety Equipment Hire
- BW Microclip
- BM25 Area Detector
Shutdown ServicesFirst Intervention Team provide Shutdown Services in Essex, London, Kent and other areas in the UK. Shutdown services
- Rescue Teams
- Fire Teams
- First Aid Teams
- Security Teams
- Health & Safety Auditors
- Vessel Entry Controllers (Confined Space)
- Or any combination of the above
- Safety Inductions
- Gas Detector Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness
- Respiratory Awareness Courses
- Asbestos Awareness
- Vessel Entry Controllers
- Specific Courses required by the client