First Intervention Team provide services in London, Essex and Kent including industrial emergency, first aid training, fire safety training, fire risk assessment, security personnel, shutdown, fire fighting equipment hire, vessel entry controller and man guarding personnel…and more.
Call 01375 676779 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
First Intervention Team provide the following services in Essex, London and Kent in the UK:-
- Drug & Alcohol Testing – swab testing and urine sampling.
- Face Fit Testing – two face fit units sited at our onsite laboratory, we are able to increase the testing facility capabilities for special projects.
- Fire Extinguishers – service and maintenance.
- Fire Fighting Equipment – fire extinguisher, fire alarms, fire hydrants.
- Fire Risk Assessment – if you are in control of any part of a commercial premises you are under a legal obligation to carry out a detailed fire risk assessment to identifying risks and hazards in the premises. A fire risk assessment is essential in keeping your premises safe for everyone.
- Hire Equipment – gas detection maintenance and breathing apparatus – for Fall Arrest, Confined Space and Emergency Services.
- Man Guarding – supply of man guards for various industries ranging from hazardous petrol chemical storage sites, disused paper mills and large public special events.
- Top Man – our team have all received in-house training to the highest standards for fire training, first aid and many more vital roles.
- Shutdown Services – supply emergency service professionals and shutdown training courses to meet your requirements.
- Security Services – customise security solutions, and services, to your location. Our security operatives undertake a higher level of training than normal in respect of fire and first aid.
- Vessel Entry Controllers – First Intervention Team has the manpower to provide a large workforce all trained in the duties of a vessel entry controller and top man duties.
First Intervention Team is recognised by numerous awarding bodies and currently hold ISO 9001 in Quality Management, ISO 14001 in Environmental Management System and BS OHAS 18001 in Occupational Health and Safety.