First Intervention Team pride themselves on delivering bespoke training to suit individual clients and their specific requirements. We can deliver a service at your premises in London, Essex or Kent or at our fully equipped centre in Essex.
Call 01375 676779 or Email email@example.com
At present First Intervention support a wide range of industries nationwide including London, Kent, Essex and surrounding areas covering the following courses:-
First Aid Training
Confined Space Training (in accordance with ACOP L101, Third Edition 2014.)
- CS1 Confined Space Awareness
- CS2 Confined Space Awareness including working under Breathing Apparatus
- CS3 Confined Space Awareness including working under Breathing Apparatus, Emergency First Aid, Casualty Handling and Snatch Rescue.
VEC and Top Man Training
Fire Safety Training
- Fire Warden / Marshall Theory Only- Fire Warden / Marshall including practical use of extinguishers using our environmentally friendly “live burn” simulator.
Safety Awareness Theory Only
Fire Safety Awareness including practical use of extinguishers using our environmentally friendly “live burn” simulator.
- Vehicle Fire Fighting
- Industrial Fire Fighting
- Fire Extinguisher Practical Only
- Responsible Person
Health and Safety Training for the following topics
- Manual Handling
- CCNSG Safety Passport (Client Contractor National Safety Group) 2 day course
- CCNSG Safety Passport (Client Contractor National Safety Group) 1 day renewal course
- Working at Height
- Ladder Safety
- Abrasive Wheels
- Reciprocating Saw
- Joint Integrity
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment)
- COSHH Awareness
- Risk Assessment
- Hot Work Permit
- Reparatory Awareness
- Gas Detection Awareness
- Authorised Gas Testing
- Breathing Apparatus (Self Contained)
- Air Fed Trailer / Compressor
- Asbestos Awareness
First Intervention Team can provide training courses at our fully-equipped centre in Essex.
We can also provide bespoke courses to suit individual clients and their specific requirements. We can deliver a service at your premises or at our premises.
First Intervention Team is recognised by numerous awarding bodies and currently hold ISO 9001 in Quality Management, ISO 14001 in Environmental Management System and BS OHAS 18001 in Occupational Health and Safety.