First Intervention Team provide Confined Space Awareness training courses. The CS3 training course includes all the content from CS1 and CS2 training courses plus Rescue and Casualty Care. CS3 Confined Space Awareness is a 3-Day Course provided in Essex, London, Kent and other areas in the UK.
Call 01375 676779 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFINED SPACE WORKING AND INCLUDING RESCUE AND CASUALTY HANDLING TECHNIQUES (CS3).
CS3 Confined Space Awareness Training Course
A course designed for delegates whose employment requires them to issue Confined Space Working permits, work in confined spaces and rescue procedures.
To enable the student by completion of the course to demonstrate knowledge of the Confined Space Regulations 1997, use of and relevant procedures, issuing of permits and, if required, to use Breathing Apparatus and rescue equipment. Basic fire extinguishing and Emergency Life Support.
By completion of the course the student will be able to demonstrate:-
- An understanding of the principles and regulations governing the safety of people working in Confined Spaces
- A knowledge of atmospheric measuring instruments
- Confined Space Working Permits
- Awareness of the dangers of Confined Spaces and relevant laws
- Safe Systems of work incorporating Emergency Procedures
- Knowledge of Basic Fire Extinguishing Procedures
- An understanding of Regulation 5 Confined Spaces Regulations 1997
- A knowledge of breathing apparatus
- Certificated Emergency Life Support training
- Casualty Handling.
DURATION – 3 Days.
Training can be delivered at your premises, however, additional costs may apply.
For up to 12 delegates.
First Intervention Team is recognised by numerous awarding bodies and currently hold ISO 9001 in Quality Management, ISO 14001 in Environmental Management System and BS OHAS 18001 in Occupational Health and Safety.
See Confined Space Training menu.