The First Intervention Team provide Fire Warden and Fire Marshal training in Essex, London and Kent.
Call 01375 676779 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire Warden and Fire Marshall Training.
First Intervention Team has a professional fire safety consultant. This person will help promote Fire Safety and Awareness Training for all types of organisations.
The aim of Fire Warden/Marshal training is to provide sufficient knowledge and fire safety training. This will enable the delegate to assist the responsible person in compliance with their legal obligations.
Fire Warden/Marshal training is important because it provides the second piece of information our brains need before we are willing to act.
By LAW you are compelled to have competent Fire Wardens/Fire Marshal in your building/offices. Penalties and consequences for non-compliance include Criminal Prosecution, Prison, Fines. Also, Insurance Companies may refuse to pay Claims. Other possible consequences include Business Collapse, Lack of Defence to Civil Actions and endangering the lives of your staff.
All types of businesses and organisations can benefit from our essential fire training – offices, shops, railway premises, factories, construction sites, industrial facilities, hotels, nursing and residential care homes, schools, hospitals, etc.
On completion of training, the Fire Warden/Marshal will be competent in the following:-
- Responsibilities of the Fire Warden/Marshal
- Building Construction, Relevant Law, Built-in fire protection within buildings
- Introduction to the new Fire Reform Act
- Actions on hearing a Fire Alarm
- Evacuation procedures including Fire muster points and roll calls
- Fire Safety Checks, Reasons for Combustion
- Types of Fire (Classification of Fire)
- Fire Spread
- Arson Prevention
- Human Behaviour
- Safety Signs
- Fire Extinguishers (correct type, ENS3 Regulations)
- Limitations and Capabilities of Extinguishing media
- Your own company procedures can be built into the course.
DURATION – 3 hours.
Training can be delivered at your premises. However, additional costs may apply.
Up to 12 delegates.
For more information about Fire Warden and Marshal Training, contact us on 01375 676779. Discuss with our experienced and knowledgeable professional team. They will be happy to answer any of your queries.
First Intervention Team is recognised by numerous awarding bodies and currently hold ISO 9001 in Quality Management, ISO 14001 in Environmental Management System and BS OHAS 18001 in Occupational Health and Safety.
See Fire Training menu.