First Intervention Team provide Health and Safety training in Essex, London and Kent. The courses are designed to meet legal requirements for safety protection and well-being of all employees.
Call 01375 676779 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is Health and Safety Training so important?
Over 200 people are killed each year in accidents at work and over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused by or made worse by their work. Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work will be your priority.
You know that competent employees are invaluable. Some industries use passport schemes to provide safety information and training help to:-
- Ensure employees are not injured or made ill by the work that they do
- Develop a positive safety culture where a safe working environment becomes second nature to ALL employees
- Find out how to manage health and safety in a better manner
- Meet legal requirements for the protection of all employees.
Benefits of Effective Health and Safety Training:-
- Will contribute towards making employees competent in Health and Safety
- Can help businesses avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause
- Can help avoid financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health.
It should be borne in mind that insurances may not cover all the costs. Damaged products, lost production and demotivated staff can all result. The law requires that information, instruction and training is provided to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of employees.
First Intervention Training (F.I.T) Ltd is recognised by numerous awarding bodies and currently hold ISO 9001 in Quality Management, ISO 14001 in Environmental Management System and BS OHAS 18001 in Occupational Health and Safety.