First Intervention Training provide Manual Handling Training in Essex, London and Kent. The training course is designed to reduce injuries in the workplace and make sure that employees understand the laws regarding manual handling restrictions.
Call 01375 676779 or Email email@example.com
The Health & Safety training does not just apply to those whose work involves a lot of heavy lifting but is also open to other activities which include pushing, pulling or anything that needs force. The training teaches people how to work safely, manual handling and how to prevent injury to self. It also encourages to take responsibility and help spot risky situations in the workplace.
Manual Handling Training Course
The training course is designed to heighten the awareness of those at work to workplace and personal safety. It meets the legal obligation of employers to train their employees in manual handling operations and risk assessments. It will also assist the employer to work to new government guidelines to reduce injuries by 10%.
To reduce the risk to employees, thus reducing lost working time.
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to:-
- Explain what is meant by the term ‘manual handling’
- Explain how manual handling can cause injury
- State the principles for controlling manual handling risks and apply these in a practical context
- Demonstrate a general understanding of the value and purpose of conducting an assessment and what employees can expect from such an assessment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the main provisions of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations.
DURATION 2-3 hours.
Training can be delivered at your premises. However, additional costs may apply.
For up to 12 delegates.
For more information, please contact FIT on 01375 676779 and discuss with our experienced and knowledgeable professional team who will be happy to answer any of your queries.
First Intervention Training (F.I.T) Ltd is recognised by numerous awarding bodies and currently hold ISO 9001 in Quality Management, ISO 14001 in Environmental Management System and BS OHAS 18001 in Occupational Health and Safety.